CUSTOM RING DESIGN AND CENTER DIAMOND SELECTION
- Determine a ring design, center-stone shape and price range that you would like to focus on. We can custom make any ring design shown on our website, Instagram page, or elsewhere for any size, quality or shape center diamond to fit any budget or match any taste. Pricing for each ring is based on the design elements, materials and metal selected; platinum and 14 or 18 karat white, yellow, rose gold.
- Based on your target price range as well as the desired center diamond quality and carat weight, our diamond consultant will prepare several comparable certified center diamonds for your consideration. An e-mail will be sent with all the specifics including pricing and attached diamond certificates.
- We will also send you emailed or direct Instagram videos (a username is required) of each diamond on its own, a side by side comparison and placed into an engagement ring setting of your choice. This will clearly show you all the live details of the diamond which you cannot read on a certificate.
- Please note that once a diamond is presented it can only be held aside for a three to five day hold period before we have to release it back into our inventory. We strongly recommend that you only proceed to the center diamond selection phase if you are ready to make a purchase as a diamond presented today will most likely not be available a few weeks or months into the future.
- Our consultants are always available to guide you every step of the way and answer any questions you may have regarding each diamond. You will surely be able to make a confident, informed decision.
CREATING YOUR CUSTOM RING
- After a diamond is selected, ring design finalized, and price agreed upon, a deposit is required in order to start creating your ring. Secure payment options available are credit card over the phone, bank wire, check, or Paypal. We also offer six months interest free financing through Wells Fargo which you can easily apply for online. Once the initial payment has been received a scanned work order document will be e-mailed to you stating all the details on the item being purchased including the amount paid, balance owed and any other relevant information.
- If you are providing your own center-stone we would gladly be able to create the ring setting for you. Please keep in mind there is “corkage fee” ($200 to $300 depending on stone size) for having an outside stone set into one of our designs. It is recommended that we have the actual stone in hand when creating your ring to ensure the perfect fit. We can e-mail you a reverse shipping label that will provide you with insured delivery to our store location
- Because this is a custom order, tailored to your exact specifications, we cannot accept any returns or refunds unless the final product is not as originally agreed upon. We work with each client closely to ensure a perfect finished ring that exceeds all expectations.
COMPLETION, DELIVERY AND DOCUMENTS
- As soon as the ring is completed (typically in one to three weeks) we will send you photographs of the final product for approval. We are confident you will be amazed!
- With your consent we will arrange for final payment and shipment (or in-store pickup) of the ring. All shipping is done securely through registered and insured UPS or FedEX mail and we do ship around the globe. Please note that if you live outside of New York state there is no applicable sales tax which will amount to some great savings however if you live abroad there are local duties/taxes which you will be responsible for. We will send the ring to you on your desired date and will also e-mail you a tracking number ahead of time.
- Your ring will come with an official store receipt, diamond certificate, and full appraisal. We stand behind all of our products and we guarantee your satisfaction.We also provide a manufacturing warranty that you can read more about on our website
- At Mira Jewellery we provide complimentary one time re-sizing on all rings purchased. For those located in the Tri-State Area we recommend bringing your fiancée into the store so we can accurately measure the ring size before proceeding. For those who are unable to make it into our Toronto showroom, the round-trip shipping cost is $100 and greater (depending on the value), and we will provide you with an insured reverse shipping label via e-mail. Please ensure an accurate measurement prior to sending the ring for re-fitting so we can have the ring sized accurately.